SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal

Simply awesome!

Seriously man, this track rocks (literally) more than the original :D

You make very awesome music in general. Zelda tracks get an extra kick for me. Keep it up!

Sonofkirk responds:

Hehe thanks a lot bro. I'm really glad you liked it, it means a lot. Thanks for the review : ).

Tropical Run Tropical Run

Truly amazing.

It's perfect as it is, I love it. It effectively captures the effect of being in an exotic paradise (well, in my case it's not exotic 'cause I live in one, lol).

It's a very memorable tune. You did a great job on this!

Loving your stuff <3

Courage the cowardly dog {MIX} Courage the cowardly dog {MIX}

Pretty awesome for being your first!

Dude, I'm so glad you started making music for the audio portal now. You're very versatile ;)

My favorite part was the percussion rhythm that you incorporated at 00:28, specially when you used it at 00:47. It was awesome =D

Hope to see more work from you! Keep practicing!

P.S.: I also decided to give FL Studio a go today and see if I can cook some music with it. Will still use Sibelius for other kind of music, though.

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

What? sonicmega is evolving!

That was awesome! Good job, indeed. You must love pokemons :P

sonicmega responds:

*presses B*

What's this?! Sonicmega STOPPED evolving!

B is Run (NES Chiptune) B is Run (NES Chiptune)

Awesome! =o

I really don't have much to say besides that. It's just plain awesome. Makes me all happy inside... what kind of drug did you put in this? D:

I want to make some old school sprite flashes now. *dances to the beat*

PixlCrushr responds:

Thanks! I put crack in it. A lot of crack. =)

Wily (Megaman 5) Acapella Wily (Megaman 5) Acapella

Interesting =)

You got a pretty interesting armony going on there. Interesting job. There is a moment where you mess up a bit the intonation, though.

Hope you can grab that scholarship =) What career are you taking at college, anyways?

sonicmega responds:

Aiming for a Communications major, focusing in broadcasting and Voice Acting, of course...

Please spread this audio submission around! :D